Ingredients (for 1 serving):
100g sugar snap peas
100g baby corn, halved
100g hard/fried tofu, quartered
1-2 spring onion, finely chopped
1 tbsp chopped ginger
1/2 carrot, julienned
100g cooked udon
1/4 cup rice wine
3 tbsp soy sauce
3 tbsp honey
2 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp sesame seeds
extra-virgin olive oil
1) Preheat the frying pan with olive oil, add garlic, spring onion, and ginger; stir and cook under medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
2) Add the chopped vegetables and stir; add rice wine, turn the heat to medium high and cook for 1 minute. Let the alcohol evaporates, then reduce heat to medium low.
3) Add tofu and stir for 2-3 minutes, add udon, soy sauce and honey; stir evenly and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
4) Turn off the heat. Add some sesame oil to the udon.
5) Transfer to the plate and garnish with some sesame seeds and chopped spring onion/coriander if you have any. And it is ready to serve. Simple and quick!