Ingredients: (for 2 servings)
2 slices grilled/baked thin baguette *
100g cherry tomatoes, halved
2-3 tbsp ricotta
1-2 tbsp honey
2 pieces sun-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
1 garlic, finely chopped
extra-virgin olive oil
1 tsp dried oregano
1) Preheat oven at 180ºC
2) Place the halved cherry tomatoes with oil, season, bake for 10-15 minutes
3) Preheat a stir fry pan with olive oil, add garlic and sun dried tomato under medium low heat; stir and let cook for 3-5 minutes until the sun-dried tomatoes look a little crispy. Turn off the fire.
4) Transfer the sun-dried tomatoes to the baking dish of cherry tomatoes and bake for around 5 minutes.
5) Spread the ricotta cheese generously on the grilled baguette surface. Add honey on the cheese.
6) Top with the roasted tomatoes and oregano. And ready to serve! :)
* I usually like to use a griddle pan to toast my baguettes (I love those little burnt lines on my bread) but feel free to use an oven if you desire.